Sunday, February 15, 2009

A Valentine Miracle


Yipee...after five months, Carson is taking a pacifier...which is so soothing for him. It has made the past few evenings so peaceful!


I was up early this morning and made cookies. Sydney saw them and of course wanted one. I said that if she ate her entire breakfast she could have one (she never eats her entire breakfast)...but this morning she did. After, she started singing happy birthday cake to you and put cups on top of her head like a party hat. She always adds "cake" to the end of happy birthday. Obviously, her favorite part of birthday's.

2 comments:

Cindy said...

Way to go Carson!! I tell you the pacifier is a miracle. The girls never took a binkie until about 5 months as well, but Cameron has taken one since day 1 and it's been a life saver. Tell Sydney the girls loved the Valentines.

Heather G. said...

gorgeous babies. Seriously, as if I doubted anything else considering their gene pool! You are so blessed!