So my dad has a breathing mask which he wears at night...and when he came to visit, he showed Sydney, who wanted to try it on...too funny! She calls it an elephant.
Brooke and Eric...your kids pictures are cute. Too fun. Work sucks. My new job is from HELLLLLL! The last job was from Hell. maybe I need to leave government. I am working for the Board of Regents (Higher Ed) So far my boss quit and my the budget lady quit. The policy person quit too.
5 comments:
Brooke and Eric...your kids pictures are cute. Too fun. Work sucks. My new job is from HELLLLLL! The last job was from Hell. maybe I need to leave government. I am working for the Board of Regents (Higher Ed) So far my boss quit and my the budget lady quit. The policy person quit too.
Yep...I am on a sinking ship.
oh that is darling!
This is too funny! And she is too cute, even in the elephant mask!
I love a child's imagination!
Kids are so funny. I love her imagination!
Post a Comment