Here are some fun photos of Sydney. She loves to wear sunglasses which is the best since her eyes are so sensitive to the sun. She also loves to wear "bows" (she prefers flowers to bows, but calls them bows anyway). She is getting so big:)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
ok, time for us to play again so i can hang out with that kid!
ok, I know it is kind of weird hearing from me on a blog, but I got your link off of Rich Bensons blog. Anyway, you guys look so cute!! It is so funny not to see you guys for so long and then see you being parents, ok that is directed mostly to Eric! I am so happy for you both. Sydney is beautiful and looks like she is full of personality. I just started this blog thing and I am on my third kid. Crazy, I know! I haven't figured out all the tricks to it yet and I am not creative but her is the site if you want to see beckyirwin.blogspot.com. Loved see you guys!
Brooke, she is adorable! I saw your blog from SheRoos site. It's so fun to see all of us with kids. Here's our blog if you want to check us out: www.tmjensen.blogspot.com.
Love, Monica
Post a Comment