Hey, there old HB pal! Who is this you might be wondering? This would be Taryn Rhodes, formerly Schwab, and formerly Erin, Sundee and Becky's room mate off of Edinger/Beach Blvd (the short, "blonde" one).
Crazy how this blog world is connected, but I just want to say that I'm stoked to see what a gorgeous fam you've got (are you guys back in Spokane or off somewhere else for school—maybe Temple University?) and way stoked to see you stuck with the "teeth" route! I always agreed it would be way natural for you to become a dentist with your constant grin ear to ear disposition.
Well, that's enough out of me. If you guys are up in the NW, then you'll have to let us know the next time you're down in the Portland area. Yeah, I never thought I'd be back here (i.e. in contrast with you and Steve always claiming your WA roots—I'm just a wanna be Cali girl), but life is good and it's always great to reconnect with old friends. Hope to catch up sometime.
ERIC! I am so glad I found your blog! I have been wondering what you are up to. I just wrote a random flashback post that mentioned you, so I searched for your blog...and here we are. You have a beautiful family.
Brooke...I saw your link on Suzanne's blog and thought I'd say hi! Sydney is beautiful and I hear you have another on the way! Congratualtions! We actually just had our 2nd a month ago...another girl. We named her Nora. Hope all is well for you guys! If you are back in this area, we'd love to see you!
3 comments:
Hey, there old HB pal! Who is this you might be wondering? This would be Taryn Rhodes, formerly Schwab, and formerly Erin, Sundee and Becky's room mate off of Edinger/Beach Blvd (the short, "blonde" one).
Crazy how this blog world is connected, but I just want to say that I'm stoked to see what a gorgeous fam you've got (are you guys back in Spokane or off somewhere else for school—maybe Temple University?) and way stoked to see you stuck with the "teeth" route! I always agreed it would be way natural for you to become a dentist with your constant grin ear to ear disposition.
Well, that's enough out of me. If you guys are up in the NW, then you'll have to let us know the next time you're down in the Portland area. Yeah, I never thought I'd be back here (i.e. in contrast with you and Steve always claiming your WA roots—I'm just a wanna be Cali girl), but life is good and it's always great to reconnect with old friends. Hope to catch up sometime.
ERIC! I am so glad I found your blog! I have been wondering what you are up to. I just wrote a random flashback post that mentioned you, so I searched for your blog...and here we are. You have a beautiful family.
Brooke...I saw your link on Suzanne's blog and thought I'd say hi! Sydney is beautiful and I hear you have another on the way! Congratualtions! We actually just had our 2nd a month ago...another girl. We named her Nora. Hope all is well for you guys! If you are back in this area, we'd love to see you!
Post a Comment