I am not pregnant...don't even think that please, but we are moving to CA:) Eric got a job in Pasadena. Assuming all goes well, we will not be changing this venue...and plan to head west toward the end of May. I am so excited about being closer to family and all of the fun things out west, but will miss my friends here...can't think about it.
Sydney is taking a dance class now with her friend Kendall. They are so cute. She does have more energy though than any of the other kidlets in the class.

7 comments:
Well, I'm so happy Eric got a job offer in CA. The joke here is that you must have been praying harder then us folks here in Spokane because we really wanted you guys to come here, but I know how badly you wanted to be in CA. We are so thrilled for you guys. How awesome that the doctors seeked him out. Sydney is such a cute dancer. I can't believe Carson still isn't sleeping good for you. I didn't know you took a video of Kylee airplaning Sydney. Kylee loved seeing it on your blog.
Love the new photos! Daxton is really going to miss Sydney when we move.
congrats! I LOVE LOVE LOVE Pasadena, you are going to be so happy and warm. Hug a plam tree for me. You will truly be missed.
Pasadena... perfect! All good things come to those who wait. We are going down there tomorrow for four days. Mid to high 70's... blessed, blessed sunshine.
Congrats on Pasadena! I know you really wanted to be in CA, or at least close to family. Hooray! And since I am obsessed with celebrity sightings, please let me know while you are in Pasadena if you see any!! It blows my mind Sydney is big enough for dance class! How fun!!
woohoo! california girl returns HOME! so excited for you. hope eric loves his job there and that your family just loves it.
we're going to LA/San Diego ryan's bday & July 4th. i'll be in touch to see if we can see you. good luck with everything and CONGRATS on making it through dental school...almost!
So fun you get to go to CA! What fun! It's your reward for doing the snow for so long :)
Post a Comment