Sunday, September 7, 2008

The North End



We made it to the North End for one last Regina's Pizza night with our friends the Louk's and Stanger's before summer's end. There is a great water fountain the kids can play in and a fun grass area for them to run around on...here are some cute photos of the gang.

5 comments:

Kristen said...

Wow, when it rains it pours...so many cute posts! Good luck in having that baby soon. Maybe you're on your way to the hospital right now. ;-). Can't wait for that cute baby to come!

Cindy said...

cute pictures!! Love the picture of all the kids laying down in a circle. Sad to see summer go!!

Shay said...

Wow...I am shocked at your blogging. You are always so modest when talking about it...don't have any time...blah, blah, blah. I am impressed! Can't wait to see pictures of lil' Carson. Hope you are doing great. Can't wait to see you soon.

kentandnellie said...

Brooke! I'm new to the blogging world and was browsing around on Katie Clifford's blog and there you were. It's so good to see you, Eric and little Sydney. She is adorable! I hope you're doing well.

Busy B Preschool said...

Hi Brooke, I found you through the blad's blog. Congrats on the new baby! It is good to see you are doing well. My blog is surfingbfamily.blogspot.com