My goal is to post monthly...I know that everyone else who has a blog seems to think they are fun and a great way to spend time...but I really feel like it is a lot of work...and it reminds me too much of being in the office. So again, my goal is to post once a month and enjoy my limited free time doing other fun things!
Big news for anyone who doesn't know...we are having a baby boy due September 2nd! Very exciting for the Bischoff's. We will have doubled our family by the time Eric graduates:)
Here are some fun photos of Easter and our little Easter party.
Sydney loves wearing our shoes...and I thought this was so cute. We are going to have fun shopping for shoes together.
Lastly...this was just plain cute. We were decorating cookies and she really loved the frosting.
4 comments:
Hi Brooke,
I saw your blog through Rich and Jaime's and wanted to see how you're doing. We are also having a baby boy...Oct 5th! (Can you believe I'm having 3 boys--yikes! poor Megan) ~Lori Thurman
Hi Brooke,
This is Danielle, Eric's friend from Spokane. My family has recently become blog obsessed and my little sis found yours and passed it on. I was just thinking about you guys too cuz my mom told me you were pregs, congrats! Danny and I are expecting a girl in June and Danny just said the other day how he "hoped we got a good one like that Bischoff baby". Sydney is so cute! Next time you come to Cali give us a call.
Only posting once a month? C'mon Brooke how busy can you be? I'm selfish and want to see more regular pictures of your little precious one! It was great talking to you the other day even though I was on one:) Things really are fine I was just venting to a good ear! I'm bummed we didn't get you guys out here to visit before Skybus went bankrupt. I guess you can't stay in business selling $10 seats. Can't wait to see you again but in the meantime- keep blogging!!
Hi Brooke,
I saw your blog through Roos News. You have such a cute family. A baby boy on September 2nd? That's awesome! All of the truly intelligent, beautiful, and talented people have birthdays in September, right? haha.
Love, Monica Whitaker Jensen
Post a Comment